1. Affiliate marketing. Link products and get a portion of the money when somebody buys from your link.
2. Rent out a room. If you’re a property owner, make use of your extra room and rent it out.
3. Buy Dividend stocks
4. Sell an online course
5. Start a podcast
6. Sell an ebook
7. Start a YouTube channel. Influencers make a lot of money from this. Search for a niche that you’re comfortable with and make videos about it.
8. Drop-shipping store
9. Buy a profitable app
10. Buy a profitable website. You can check them out when you browse and research on Google Analytics.
11. Leech off your parents 🙄
12. Hold stocks long term
13. Create an app
14. Rent out your car
15. Buy a parking lot
16. Start or buy vending machine business
17. Start an ATM business
18. Put ads on your car
19. Crowdfunded real estate
20. Buy an existing business
21. Run subscription service such as chat rooms like RumbleTalk and more.
22. Sell products on online, eBay, and Amazon, etc.
23. Be a silent business partner
24. Sell print on demand merch: t-shirts, mugs, etc, are a booming business right now with low investment and huge returns.
25. Hire virtual experts or assistants: website designers, SEO, marketing, and resell their services.