DALLAS, TX (October 14, 2021) – It’s officially tailgate season and Brag House is hosting the first-ever esports tailgate party at the University of Texas at Dallas with sponsors McDonald’s and Coca-Cola. Taking place at the Student Union on campus, there will be other games including cornhole and spikeball in addition to esports tournament. See additional details below including the executives from Brag House, McDonald’s and Coca-Cola who will be at the tailgate and available for interviews.
First-Ever Brag House Esports Tailgate Party
- Tailgate party for University of Texas at Dallas Super Smash Brothers Campus Esports Team earned by student Zach Rendulic’s crucial Brag House points won during the McDonald’s Texas Loyalty Cup
- Location: UT Dallas, Student Union outside of the Activity Center – 800 W. Campbell Rd., SU 21, Richardson, TX 75080
- Date: Thursday, October 21st
- Time: 11am – 3pm CST
Executives Available for Interviews
- Lavell Juan – CEO and Co-Founder, Brag House
- David Powers – U.S. Account Director, The Coca-Cola Company
- Terry Brown – Senior Partner, Moroch Partners: McDonald’s exclusive marketing firm
- McDonald’s to provide food including chicken sandwiches, fries and cookies
- Coca-Cola to provide Coke products and will have a huge inflatable Frozen Fanta on location
- Various giveaways and raffles at the event for attendees
About Brag House
Brag House is the premier esports platform for the casual college gamer and fan that brings the excitement of college sports rivalries to the gaming world where they can compete in a safe, online community driven by positive social interaction.
Unlike other platforms, Brag House encourages fun social interaction in a sage, online community of esports enthusiast.