As a growing number of companies pledge to root out racism and discrimination, it’s more important than ever to keep informed. Below are resources from LinkedIn Learning — now available for free — that review current thinking and best practices on essential diversity, inclusion and belonging topics such as bias, allyship and accountability.
- Unconscious Bias, with Stacey Gordon, founder and CEO of Rework Work
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging, with Pat Wadors, chief talent officer at ServiceNow
- Confronting Bias: Thriving Across Our Differences, with inclusion strategist and author Verna Myers and Arianna Huffington, founder of The Huffington Post and Thrive Global
- Skills for Inclusive Conversations with Mary-Frances Winters, founder and CEO of The Winters Group
- Communicating about Culturally Sensitive Issues with professor and consultant Daisy Lovelace
- Communicating Across Cultures with Tatiana Kolovou, faculty member at Kelley School of Business
- Bystander Training: From Bystander to Upstander with consultant and trainer Catherine Mattice Zundel