How often do you feel overwhelmed, stressed out, distracted and unable to focus? Our guest today is mindful leadership expert Laurie J. Cameron. Her new book, “The Mindful Day: Practical Ways to Find Focus, Calm, and Joy From Morning to Evening,” has been called the ultimate how-to guide to practicing mindfulness. Laurie is founder and CEO of PurposeBlue (www.PurposeBlue.com), a leadership coaching and organizational development firm.
- What are some mindful practices that are simple to integrate into the corporate workday?
- How can we use mindfulness to help with stress?
- Is it possible to make stress something positive?
- Why is National Geographic publishing the book and why did they choose you to write it?
- The average CEO works 58 hours each week. With that workload, how can leaders make time for mindfulness practices when they already feel overwhelmed with the pace and demands of leadership?
How do you deal with fear?
How can my listeners get a hold of you?
Parting words of advice?
Just remember the breaths.