Katie Sandler, career development and impact coach, turns the spotlight on National Mental Health Month
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida – (May 18, 2021) – May is National Mental Health Month, making it a great time to look at the ways people can improve their mental health and wellness. In today’s world, people are inundated with stimuli and are faced with a myriad of options. This has been to the point that it makes millions of people experience anxiety, uncertainty, depression, and more. In short, our brains get tired and need a break from it all. The good news is that many people are able to find a new level of peace and clarity by working with a personal development coach.
“One of the best things that people can do when they start feeling trapped on the hamster wheel, or simply stuck in general, is to work with someone,” explains Katie Sandler, personal development and career coach. “As a personal development coach, I’ve helped many people regain clarity, direction and a sense of purpose which ultimately leads to mental health and wellness.”
According to Gallup, 60% of adults experience stress and worry on a regular basis. The stress that people feel not only lowers their quality of life, but it can have an impact on their overall health. Those who opt for working with a personal development coach gain a new perspective. It gives someone on the outside a chance to evaluate what is going on and how challenges can be overcome. Working with a coach helps people improve their inner being, learn to let themselves relax, and helps them bring relief to their mind.
Here are five reasons to invest in your mental health and wellness by working with a personal development coach:
- To get more out of life. It’s no fun going through life filled with anxiety and stress. When those issues are tackled, quality of life will improve. That’s when you can get the most out of each and every day.
- Be able to define and reach your goals. Many people become “stuck” with not being able to narrow down their goals or determine a path to reach them. A coach helps people zero in on these areas so that they can be clarified and accomplished.
- Reduce stress and anxiety. Those who have difficulty learning how to unwind and relax will have a difficult time moving forward with their plans. Fear can make people remain stuck. Learning how to use tools like mindfulness can go a long way toward helping to reduce stress and anxiety, and to be a mentally healthier person.
- Have more peace in your life. Having more peace will bring about clarity and confidence. This helps people enjoy life more and be better at being able to determine what they want their life to be like. When the dust has settled, people can see more clearly.
- Get in touch with your purpose. Everyone wants to find their life’s purpose, but when they are stressed and experiencing turbulence, it gets buried. A coach can help people identify their life’s purpose and help them devise a plan to bring it to fruition.
“The job of a coach is to help bring out the best in people,” added Sandler. “A good coach can help you see your strengths, tap into them, and learn to use them to your advantage. You’d be amazed at the difference it can bring to your life.”
Now is a better time than ever to opt to work with a personal coach. According to the American Psychological Association, we are facing a national mental health crisis. This is because of the issues brought about over the last year. The association reports that around 80% of people responding to its poll believe the pandemic has been a significant source of stress in their life. Stress, as many people realize, is linked to numerous health issues and diminishes quality of life and overall wellness.
Sandler has worked with many people to help them identify a plan for personal achievement, take steps to reach goals, and identify areas that need to be worked on. She provides people with meaningful tools that they can use to help bring calm and insight into their life. In addition to working with individuals, she offers luxury impact retreats.
Sandler has a bachelor’s degree in psychology and a master’s degree in mental health counseling, has a strong foundation in mindfulness-based stress reduction, and has worked in hospitals and private practice. She also previously spent time as a research assistant while at Johns Hopkins, focusing on purpose in life. Katie’s purpose is to help people get unstuck and make their impact. To learn more about Katie Sandler and her services, or to see the retreat schedule, visit the site: https://katiesandler.
About Katie Sandler
Katie Sandler is a popular impact coach and provides health and wealth coaching and personal and professional development. She offers retreats around the world, as well as private coaching and corporate impact coaching opportunities. She focuses on helping people become more successful so they can live with purpose and make an impact in our world. To learn more about Katie or her services, visit the site: https://katiesandler.