Source Digital, a leader in providing innovative video advertising, is helping marketers to stop wasting money
PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania – (May 4, 2021) – It’s estimated that digital advertising grew 12% over the last year, as many people were at home more during the pandemic. With billions being spent on trying to reach people as they watch videos, it only makes sense that marketers turn to new technology to advance key messaging to targeted consumers. Source Digital is leading the way in helping them maximize their revenue with media’s new currency: SAMs or Source Activated Moments. The innovative platform is helping companies stop wasting money and get more out of their video advertising efforts.
“Many marketers are frustrated because they are spending more and more on digital advertising but are not seeing the results they want,” explains Hank Frecon, the chief executive officer of Source Digital. “This is where we come in. We have helped many of these companies gain more control of their digital marketing efforts to get a result that justifies their expenditure. We are here to help to grow their business, and at the same time give consumers what they are looking for in a seamless way.”
Many advertising campaigns are being switched to Source Digital’s patented platform. The new platform gives businesses what they have needed all along, which is a way to offer their products or services to customers that have indicated interest, during videos. Here are five things to know about this new way to reach consumers through digital advertising with SAMs:
- New media currency (SAMs) focuses on not disrupting the viewer. People love to watch videos, but they have been turned off by the ads that interrupt what they are watching. Having a platform that will seamlessly allow you to watch a video without ad interruption but still allow the marketer to promote something without stopping their video makes a world of difference.
- Many businesses turning to the new media currency are able to greatly increase their revenue, because Source Digital is offering them an entirely new inventory to access to help grow their business.
- Rather than traditional advertising working with particular networks, the new method of advertising works across platforms. This makes it easier for marketers to reach more people without having to put in more effort.
- The more you know about the audience, the more you can tailor ads to them and improve engagement. The new media advertising platform helps advertisers get more insight into the audience, so they can use that to improve user experience and increase engagement.
- The new currency is completely changing how online video advertising is done, and it’s doing so for the better. We all learned a lot from the prior ways that video ads were done, and that information has helped to create a better experience for all moving forward.
“We see the way our platform is helping to transform the efforts put forth by marketing teams,” added Frecon. “We look forward to helping many others get on board. It’s a more efficient way of reaching your audience, increasing profits, and in getting the most from your investment.”
Source Digital’s platform quietly works in the background, gathering important data points about the person, so that it can provide a better user experience and increase engagement. Source Digital has worked with numerous Fortune 500 companies to help create a more engaging and effective video advertising experience. To learn more about Source Digital, visit: www.sourcedigital.net.
About Source Digital, Inc.
Developed by seasoned technology leaders and inventors, Source Digital delivers a new era of contextual commerce and advertising. Offering the first in-video, contextually driven, frictionless acquisition experience, Source Digital’s technology allows content creators, owners, brands, and retailers to seamlessly engage with viewers across any device or screen in real time. An immersive approach to interactive video, Source Digital’s patented technology inspires brand loyalty organically through continuous, personalized engagement, reducing audience drift while yielding nuanced measurements and substantially increased avenues for monetization. Learn more at: www.sourcedigital.net.