Entrepreneurs of Success offers tips to help entrepreneurs be more successful
ERIE, Colorado – (April 19, 2021) – According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, there are nearly 30 million small businesses in the country. Many of them are started by entrepreneurs who have an idea or a dream but may not necessarily know what it takes to start or keep a business going. The good news is that the skills needed to do just that can be learned along the way. Taking the time to learn what they are and adopt them will help entrepreneurs to be more successful with their business ventures.
“Nobody knows everything right from the start, but if you are willing to learn along the way, then you will have no problem gaining the skills you need to be successful,” explains Sara Khoudary, founder of Entrepreneurs of Success and the Mentor Momentum Community. “Entrepreneurs are a special group of people who are usually willing to do what it takes to see their business through.”
Having the skills it takes to be successful can make running a business easier and keep it less stressful. It can also make it easier to find your way around challenges that arise, such as those we have had to deal with over the last year with the pandemic. Not having important skills can leave entrepreneurs feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and stuck where they are.
Here are 5 skills every new entrepreneur needs, as well as tips on how to get them:
- Communication skills. Being able to effectively communicate is essential in every business, whether you are selling to the public or other businesses. Improve upon your business communication skills by reading books on the topic, taking an online class, or even joining a group such as your local Toastmasters.
- Patience. Not everything is going to happen overnight. Even the most successful businesses take time to grow. Overnight successes usually have years under their foundation before they suddenly take off. Learn patience by being mindful and celebrating the small milestones. It’s important to realize that things take time, and to focus more on the progress being made along the way.
- Stress management. Being an entrepreneur can be stressful. If you don’t do something to manage the stress, then you may quickly become burned out or it can lead to health issues. Do something regularly that helps you reduce stress, such as meditation, hiking, exercising, journaling, etc.
- Networking abilities. When you have a solid network, you will be able to get advice from others. A mentor or group of people that you can turn to with questions, to vent to, or to hear advice from can be golden. Find a mentor or join at least one group, such as Entrepreneurs of Success, that will put you in touch with others who are successful.
- Hiring abilities. Many entrepreneurs need to hire people, but they are not familiar with such a task. Hiring the right people will make a huge difference in your business and can be the difference between thriving and diving. Learn hiring skills by reading books, discussing it with mentors, and attending conferences on the topic.
“Our mission is to help entrepreneurs be more successful,” added Khoudary. “When you have a support group that you can turn to, such as with our mentoring program, you will find that you get the answers you need to move forward, overcome challenges, and continue to grow.”
Entrepreneurs of Success offers a close-knit community for entrepreneurs. Members of the group are able to tap into unlimited support by a group of successful mentors, access special tools, collaborate, book club, network, and more. Memberships start at just $15 per month. The group also has a “Leaders of Impact” program that awards top mentors each year who are nominated by the community. To get more information or become a member, visit the site: https://
About Entrepreneurs of Success
A community of seasoned successful mentors, Entrepreneurs of Success is focused on helping people to succeed. The community provides the guidance and contributions that help businesses succeed, overcome challenges, and become supercharged. The mentors provide insight, motivation, and share proven methods to take a business to the next level. To get more information about the company, visit the site at: https://