IRS Problem Solving Attorney and co- author of the book Protect and Defend. Mary’s career as an attorney began in 1993 after graduating from Stetson University College of Law. Her career in law has primarily focused in IRS problem solving as well as mortgage foreclosure defense. Mary has been practicing law for 23 years and enjoys helping her clients remove the dark cloud of the IRS.
1) Update on reporting offshore bank accounts.
2) Do I have to report my income from cryptocurrency on my tax return?
3) Does the IRS call me and demand payment over the phone?
4) I can’t finish my taxes before April 17. What should I do?
5) Do I still have time to contribute to my IRA for tax year 2017?
New Interviews, and Inspirational videos will be posted every week on my Youtube Channel! Just go here: https://goo.gl/EA9x6D