Michele “Missy” Reder is National Association of Sports Medicine certified personal trainer, Precision Nutrition Coach, and a 500 hour certified yoga instructor who teaches weekly classes, trains private clients, and leads retreats. In addition to her pursuits as a health and fitness innovator, and inventor of the Ab-Eze. Learn more at http://ab-eze.com/
1. What was your inspiration in creating the ab-eze?
2. Why are abs or core important?
3. What is the time expectation that women can expect to commit to have great abs?
4. How can seniors stay in shape and keep their core strong?
5. 1 step: Belief?
6. 2 step: Prototype/Mastermind?
7. 3 step: Testing
How do you deal with fear?
What’s a personal self-talk, mantra, affirmation or self-belief that contributes to your success?
If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why?
Parting a word of advice?
How can my listener find out about you?
Watch my Celebrity interviews on my Youtube Channel! Go here> https://goo.gl/EA9x6D